Talking to your Daughter about Social Media
By participating in this series, you will be able to:
- Talk more openly with your daughter about her social media habits
- Ask the right questions to help her reflect on what she is posting
- help your daughter feel comfortable talking with you about what happens online
- strengthen your relationship with your daughter
- AND feel confident doing it!
As a National Board Certified high school teacher and certified life coach for teens, I know firsthand how difficult life can be for a teenager. Everyday, I see girls struggle with body image issues, low self-esteem, school and academic stress, social pressures, and friendship drama. As a life coach, I help kids navigate their teen years by giving them tools and strategies that increase their self-esteem and help them make healthy decisions so one day they’ll look back and say, “I loved being a teenager.” It is my personal goal to see to it that teens have a fair shot at enjoying high school, and are able to build strong foundations that lead to happy, successful lives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for purchasing Crucial Conversations!